cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Anyone Care?

cedargrange

Does Anyone Care?

Hi. I posted a new topic last week about the registration error that comes up on my X-Lite screen and although there were about 50 readers of my plight, no one posted a reply!
I changed over to the VOIP trial back in December and following re registration I have never been able to use the VOIP system as X-Lite shows Registration Error 401 Unauthorized. I was quite happy using the Plus Net VOIP system and experienced no problems with it, happily enjoying 360 mins of free call time (although I seemed only to ever get 300 mins) every month. Now I get nothing and feel a little ripped off.
I'm sure that the problem can probably be rectified quite easily, if only a member of your support team could bother to help me please, please pretty please......
I have posted a request for help to PlusNet but they claim not to be trained on the trial system and won't help. They suggested that I posted something on the Community Forum!:(
2 REPLIES 2
mcgurka
Grafter

Re: Does Anyone Care?

Apologies nobody picked up on this!
Ive requested it shifted to another forum section, and Ive asked one of the guys from PN to check all is sound with your account.
See Here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,59331.0.html
Scott
Not applicable

Re: Does Anyone Care?

I'll lock this thread in favour of the other one linked to above.
It'll help avoid confusion to keep the discussion in one place.