cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I get an award for the oldest ticket?

JamesK
Dabbler

Do I get an award for the oldest ticket?

Well things go from bad to worse on the broadband front and despite having the same ticket (53532346) open since 21st March I still don't have usable broadband, in fact as of this afternoon I'm down to around 120Kbs downstream on the rare occasions when the connection is stable enough to actually run a speed test! I have called, I have e-mailed and still I have to struggle on with pretty much no broadband.
If my ticket gets to 2 months old without a resolution do I get some kind of prize?!!!!!
In all seriousness it's only my referrals at this point keeping me with PN however as I am now actively moving them to another provider I suspect I'll be moving my own line in the not too distant future.
Plusnet, I have stuck with you through the bad times when even you admitted that your customer support was a shambles and on the whole I've been rewarded with an excellent, reliable service however almost 2 months with poor broadband is not acceptable. You need to be better then this.
4 REPLIES 4
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Do I get an award for the oldest ticket?

Sorry, 2 months is nowhere near the oldest.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi JamesK,
Your BT profile is 4000Kbps and I've just lifted our side up to that from 3500. Are you still getting slow speeds?
Jojo Smiley
JamesK
Dabbler

Hi Jojo, the speed seems to have stabilised for now however the problem was not my line profile, if I'd been able to get 3.5mbs I'd have been happy! Over the course of the weekend I was limited to around 120kbs however very occasionally the line would suddenly come back up to speed for 15-20 mins before reverting back down. I haven't heard anything from the faults team since the weekend which is disappointing and although for the time being I am getting a decent throughput I have no idea whether you or BT have done anything or whether the problems still there waiting to happen again?
Bearing in mind the length of time I have had this issue for it doesn't seem like it's being working on very pro-actively and progress only happens when I chase it.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi JamesK,
I hope it doesn't keep happening. As for your ticket, it looks like we replied on Friday and you sent it back on Saturday. It will get picked up, but at the moment it seems as though it's not going to be the easiest to diagnose as it's not happening all the time.
Jojo Smiley