cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected 3 times today... and the rest!

elementaltm
Rising Star

Disconnected 3 times today... and the rest!

Huh
Performance is horrific today disconnect disconnect reconnect time out time out...
I think you get the drift... Grrrr!
KABOOM!
6 REPLIES 6
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Disconnected 3 times today... and the rest!

elementaltm
Rising Star

Quote from: pierre_pierre
service status here http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1260378201.htm

pierre, with the greatest respect, if you had thought about the title of my posting, you would know that I was referring to the service status!  Roll_eyes
KABOOM!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

sorry but no  - all you said was disconnected, thought you were looking for a reason, which I gave
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

It's safe to say that the number of connection drops you had yesterday had *nothing* to do with the problems I posted the service status about. The service status was about 3 drops, from 3.00am up until midafternoon which then stopped. Your connection was dropping very very frequently last night, when we had no drops.
Have you made any recent changes to internal wiring, added any new electrical items (Christmas lights etc)?
If not and the drops continue you'd be best to raise a fault at http://faults.plus.net for us to investigate.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
elementaltm
Rising Star

@pierre you confound me. The title of my email: "Disconnected 3 times today..." and the quote from the service status: "a current problem which has caused some customers to be temporarily disconnected from the Internet up to 3 times today..."
@chris thank you, whatever the issue was yesterday my connection is stable again. My apologies for having a moan it was a long day.
DM.
KABOOM!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

No problem, glad to hear it's back stable for you again now.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.