cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit

greyposter
Grafter

Direct debit

In these days of technology,why do I as a new potential customer have to wait to get connected take so long ?  Angry
6 REPLIES 6
James
Grafter

Re: Direct debit

Hi there,
Did you just elect to pay by Direct Debit?  Because we have to take an initial fee when you're signing up, if you elect to only pay by Direct Debit, then we wouldn't even processed your order for about 5 working days.
However, during signup there is an option to pay by Direct Debit, but with the first months payment coming from a card, which is highlighted as the recommended option.
Does that make sense or sound familiar?
greyposter
Grafter

Yes but this happen last Thursday or 5 working days.
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

When I signed up a few months ago we were told to allow a week for a migration PLUS another week if making the first payment by Direct Debit.
greyposter
Grafter

Thanks for the info,no more complaints.  Cool
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

It still says that (or similar, 7 to 10 days I think). I signed up over last weekend and chose initial payment by Credit Card subsequent by DD, mainly for speed to get away from where I am now. Seems to be progressing OK (on stage 3 - activating).  Smiley
greyposter
Grafter

Because I prepaid my present ISP,I wasn't in any rush but now their wireless  router has become sick, I'm forced to use a usb zoom (Its's ok) Anyway I just wanted to move on.