cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deteriorating Speeds

bluewhale
Rising Star

Deteriorating Speeds

i was wondering if there were many people too like myself who are not on the trial, BUT
who have also found that the speeds have deteriorated over the last month or so?
i would imagine i'm now on the new hardware/software and so makes me think that it's not as good? or some form of capping is going on?
Dick:blue Post split off as it's not 80/20 Trial related
1 REPLY 1
scream
Dabbler

Re: Deteriorating Speeds

Have you noticed any disconnections or the DSL light flashing on either pieces of hardware randomly? If your line has suddenly began to start to lose connection frequently your speed will get automatically downgraded by DLM (Dynamic Line Management)
To get everything checked properly and either fixed or un-banded, what ever the problem may be it is probably best to try and go through the faults process? You get given all the checks you need to do, which when it comes to fibre, there aren't many you can do and then you can just raise the fault at the end of the checker.
This is here for ease - https://faults.plus.net
When it comes to fibre, I always would opt for the faults process, you can always go through any diagnostics first before actually raising the fault.
Smiley