cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery of router

juanmata

Delivery of router

How long does it take plus net to delivery a router?
My broadband got switched on 4 days ago and still no router, I kept getting emails and texts to say don't plug in the router till it get's switched on but it would be helpful if i actually had a router.... NOT HAPPY ONE BIT and i'm sure i'm not the first person this has happened to.
Also, how long does it take them to answer a simple question, "When will i get my router?" 2 days at least and still no response.
I'll think carefully about signing up next time...
4 REPLIES 4
juanmata

Re: Delivery of router

They've just called me and my expectations of a high level of service are back... 1-0 to plus net, they're getting a new router sent out as it seems the last one was lost in the post.
picbits
Rising Star

You know you can plug in your PC directly to the Modem and use the internet by setting up a PPPoE connection ?
Not ideal but easier to do than it sounds. I don't have a link to the instructions but I'll see if I can find the previous post for you Smiley
picbits
Rising Star

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@juanmata - Really sorry about the delay but I'm very glad we were able to redeem ourselves there, thanks very much.
@picbits - Thanks for that, it does indeed work though can sometimes require some persuading of the install engineer as (it seems from some cases) they're not supposed to do the install without a router. In most of these cases though judicious application of tea and biscuits goes a long way Wink