cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery code

hilmijaidin

Delivery code

Hi there,
I've been given a delivery code for my hardware which starts with 3 letters, followed by 10 numbers. Does anyone know which delivery service this is with? (Royal mail is 2 letters, 9 numbers and then 2 more letters, I think? Parcelforce is the same).
Thanks.
8 REPLIES 8
James
Grafter

Re: Delivery code

It's Parcelforce.
I'm just sending you a PM with some further details.
hilmijaidin

Many thanks for your help! It turned out they could not locate my address (!) so I had to take a taxi to their depot and collect my router. It cost me 20 pounds to get there (!!!) but they were nice enough.
Connection is up and running  Smiley
puddy
Grafter

I have always received poor service from parcelforce last time they lifted the letter box real quietly pushed a card though and ran back to the van and tried to drive off but I stopped him before he got away.  He said I thought you were out and i said try ringing the door bell next time before running off.
puddy
Mav
Fixes: 514

I've never understood that mentallity. Surely it would cause them more hassle returning the item and filling in the necessary form than ringing the bell and waiting 30 secs for a reply Huh

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

artmo
Aspiring Champion

I hope you gave the driver a tip Puddy Grin Grin
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

You aught to see what Lee Evans has to say about Parcelforce and 'attempted deliveries' on his live show. Grin Grin
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Speak as I find, I get a good service from them generally.  Their depot for this area is only in Chelmsford and I think this helps as I seem to always get an early morning drop.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: artmo
I seem to always get an early morning drop.

You can get something at the chemist for that.....
I've never, so far had any problems with them either....touch wood Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine