cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed BB activation

linopizzi
Grafter

Delayed BB activation

Received a text last night telling that my broadband service is due to become active on Oct 3rd, are you kidding? The service was supposed to run from Sept 18th!!! This is unacceptable I've already subscribed for a temporary BT Fon service as I have to work from home - Where I can send the bills to get refunded?
Can you please contact me?
Mr. Pizzi
21 REPLIES 21
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Delayed BB activation

Posting your mobile number on a forum visible to the whole internet is a really bad idea! I've alerted the moderators. I f they don't get to it first I suggest you remove the number.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
linopizzi
Grafter

Ok
linopizzi
Grafter

done
linopizzi
Grafter

Guys - I haven't received any update on the engineer visit at the moment only this text telling that the service will be active on Oct 3rd - Is there any chance to get more completed information?
this activation is getting really painful and would really appreciate an update on the situation.
linopizzi
Grafter

Engineer visit!!!! can someone let me know what's going on with my order!!!!!

Guys first visit planned for 18/09 has been postponed - new date has been provide for today between 1 and 6 pm no sign of the engineer yet can you please double check with the supplier?
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Engineer visit!!!! can someone let me know what's going on with my order!!!!!

Hi linopizzi,
Sorry to hear of the delay. I can confirm that the appointment is most definitely shown as booked for today between 1pm and 6pm so this should go ahead for you.
If there is any issue then please don't hesitate to get in touch with the support team and they should be able to help.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

mod:note
merged topics
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
linopizzi
Grafter

Red light @ service

Hi Guys finally the engineer came installed both open reach and Plusnet routers - all green a part from the Internet service with fix red - can you please let me know what's going on?
Thanks
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Red light @ service

Hi linopizzi,
Glad to hear that this has now been activated, I've just active for you if you can check this again over the next 5 minutes.
If you have any further issues then you may need to speak with the support team however all should be fine.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

another topic merge
linopizzi
Grafter

Thanks Adam,
the service is now active hurray  Smiley
I'll monitor the speed at the moment getting 39.54 down 18.11 up according with my iPhone app - I'd expect 72 down let's see in a week time.
have a nice day
Lino
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Lino,
Which FTTC product are you on?  Unlimited or Extra?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

linopizzi
Grafter

Unlimited Fibre Extra
linopizzi
Grafter

Guys - had some speed problems yesterday night with what I believe is a huge Packet Loss VOD on Amazon stopped continuously - What are your suggestions? shall I replace the router - I've Cisco xDSLWifi router.
Looking forward to hearing from you