cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSL is down

suningchen

DSL is down

Hi. Last night, my internet suddenly down. I try to reboot the router and several others, but still not work. It shows that DSL is down. All the lights is green except the internet light is dark, the internet light is flash sometimes and at that moment , it seems work. However, most of the time, the light is dark. How to solve it?

7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: DSL is down

Hi there,

Checks on your account show that the connection is dropping in and out very frequently, every few seconds in fact.

Diagnostic tests don't pick up on any obvious issues but do try following the checks here as your next step:

https://goo.gl/tu2WWu

If those don't help please report a fault over at http://faults.plus.net

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
deeplink
Hooked

I'm having exactly the same issue as this, I dont suppose you manage to find a resolution?  

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Intermittent connections can be caused by a wide range of factors, so a solution from one person is very unlikely to be the same for another.

Have you been through the troubleshooting and reported a fault using the links Adam provided?

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
deeplink
Hooked

Yeah, tried the troubleshooting, logged a fault but nothing found on the line. Just looking for some practical advice on what to try in the meantime.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there, 

I've just checked your account and it looks like this has been fixed, do let us know here if you need any further help from us. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
deeplink
Hooked

All sorted now, turned out to be a bad setting on the noise ratio handling.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

OK great , cheers for the heads up. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team