cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current line speed vs IP profile

ajbrown1965
Grafter

Current line speed vs IP profile

Is PN still having problems with the current line speed not keeping up with the IP profile? I know Jojo was collecting information about the problem some time ago but can't fine the topic now and so don't know what the outcome was.
My reason for posting is thet I still seem to have the same problem. My connection has improved a few times over the past couple of months but on each occasion I have had to ask PN to bump up my current line speed manually. Currently my IP profile according to BT has been steady at 6.63 for nearly two weeks, but the current line speed shown by PN has stayed firmly at 6.3 for all that time.
Could someone reset my speed please, and also is there anything that can be done to return to the position where the speed moves up in line with BT within a few hours like it used to?
4 REPLIES 4
x47c
Grafter

Re: Current line speed vs IP profile

Yes the problem still exsits
See the 15 pages of posts in this thread.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,101517.224.html
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

If you are on 21CN you may be thinking of http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,101517.224.html
Even if you are on 20CN there doesn't seem to be any improvement - one can only assume Delta reports are still not arriving in a timely manner.
Ah, see x47c beat me to it, I was interrupted by a PM!
lexusuk
Grafter

Hi ajbrown1965,
I'm afraid the IP profile issue is still open and relates specifically to us not receiving Delta Reports as normal.  A fix is planned but we are waiting for BT to roll the changes.  I have manually changed your profile our side to 6600kbps as required.
ajbrown1965
Grafter

Many thanks for the posts directing me to the thread about the problem; I knew it was in there somewhere! Thanks Alex for upping my throughput speed.