Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Referrals on Portal not working

minkey
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Current Referrals on Portal not working

Hi
Am I the only one who's 'current referrals' is not working on the portal. All I get is a blank screen, although I do get the left navigation bar and top bit.
Jeff
4 REPLIES 4
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Current Referrals on Portal not working

I have just attempted to log in as yourself and been able to see the referrals, I assume you mean when on the current referrals section and click on 'view full details' on the right hand side? The first time I clicked on this link the page came up blank, but the second time (after going back and clicking again) these showed up as normal.
Please let me know if this doesn't happen for yourself?
minkey
Rising Star

ah ha! whatever you did, fixed it.
I tried and tried clicking but it still came up blank. Alls well now.
Thanks!
Jeff
minkey
Rising Star

It still seems a bit hit and miss though. Just tried again and its blank again, took about 5 reloads for it to display.
Jeff
pdavidson
Grafter

Hi minkey, we've had a look at this and Matt Taylor has raised a P1 problem (problem ID 47950). One of our devs has had a look and Matt has called out an engineer who will get it fixed as soon as possible.
From initial investigation it seems that there's an issue but it's not effecting all of the servers that you might use to connect to the member centre (hence the intermittent problem because each refresh might change the server you're connected to). If you get a whitescreen issue then refresh the screen until you reach a server that works and please let us know if you find the same problem on any other page on the portal. We don't think it's widespread and we'll be testing this but we need to know if it's causing you problems!
Thanks for raising the issue, we can only fix the things we know about and we really appreciate posts like yours that raise issues that are rare and we might not have found without your help Smiley