cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost to migrate from a fully unbundled line

Not applicable

Cost to migrate from a fully unbundled line

I have a friend who might wish to migrate in to PN - she is currently on a fully unbundled line (TT).
Have read up about the procedure in the pages Switch to Plusnet but it doesn't mention cost. She would want Option1+Homephone Anytime.
Please can one of the staff, Bright Sparks or anyone else let me know what the charge is please? Also need to know if there is a period without service.
5 REPLIES 5
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Cost to migrate from a fully unbundled line

The cost might depend on who you ask! I think you should only rely on an answer that comes from Mand or someone who has had direct experience of such a transfer.
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply Anotherone. I had suspected as much and to this end will PM somebody.
bertie123
Dabbler

Hi, the cost to bring a fully unbundled line back to a BT line with Plusnet is £40.96, it is called a Number Port but does take about 3 - 4 weeks, then there is the cost to provide the broadband.
The broadband cost can be deferred but the fee for the number port needs to be paid before we can place the order.
Hope this helps.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Thanks for that info Annette, I'm sure poppy will be pleased with that, and a few of us will be noting it in case of any other queries.
Regards,
Chris.
Not applicable

Thank you very much for the information. My friend had got a figure of £100+ in mind so this is most useful and not as bad as we feared.
I am pretty sure she will be heading over here if her problems persist.