cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting plusnet as an existing Customer

Amym

Contacting plusnet as an existing Customer

Does anyone know how to contact plusnet without having to phone and wait a stupid amount of time.
How can an internet providing company not offer an e-mail address or on line chat? If I am a new customer then I can contact them straight away. Tried to speak with them tonight via online chat for new customers and agent disconnected call as soon as I said I was an existing customer saying I used inappropriate language. Attaching screen shot I took as unsure what I said that was inappropriate 😂 Wish I had never taken broadband out with Plusnet I have had nothing but problems from day one. So after my rant does anyone know of a way I can contact them other than phone?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed from attachment as per Forum rules.

3 REPLIES 3
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Contacting plusnet as an existing Customer

You could try explaining your problem here; a number of PN staff respond to posts here and are able to provide help with technical and billing issues etc.

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Hardly "inappropriate language" as Alex says on his CHAT message.
CHAT is now only available during restricted hours. The ability to raise a ticket was withdrawn some years ago, and they never allowed e mail communication in my 10 years + there.
Try CHAT again and hope for a less sensitive soul at other end; you can see ID of who it is at start of chat.
What issue are you trying to sort?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there.

Sorry to read of your poor experience with our sales team.

@Amym wrote:

Wish I had never taken broadband out with Plusnet I have had nothing but problems from day one.

My tests aren't detecting any issues, what problems are you having?

@Amym wrote:

So after my rant does anyone know of a way I can contact them other than phone?

I'm happy to help over here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet