cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting customer services

ianrobbo

Contacting customer services

My Internet has been down for 5 days - Constant orange light on the router.

I have tried all of the tips on the website including swapping the router and micro filter for known working ones - Still no success.

All attempts to call customer services fail as there is " no one available to answer your call , please try later"  

can anyone advise please?

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Contacting customer services

@ianrobbo Welcome to the forums. Are you an ADSL or FTTC customer?

John
ianrobbo

Hi - ADSL

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Sorry, I was just checking because some people post on the ADSL board, I give the advice I am going to post below, and they come back complaining it doesn't work - which it won't if you have an FTTC connection.

Plusnet staff support, like the phone service, is still severely restricted. If you would like help from the community, a good starting point is to have a look at This post and supply as much detail from it as possible.

It would also be a good idea to carry out a 'Quiet Line Test' - dial 17070 from a (preferably corded) phone and select option 2 - there should be no discernable noise. If there is, report a phone fault first, as without a clear phone connection, your broadband will not perform correctly.

If you reply to this topic with as much detail as possible, there are plenty of experienced members who can advise on possible remedies.

John