cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection stability

PNcommuser
Dabbler

Re: Connection stability

Hi, thanks for your reply. As per the fault ticket request, I replaced the router, microfilter and cables and connected to the master socket. This appears to have settled things down.

A number of 'drops' on Sunday shown on the fault ticket analysis were probably down to me changing router and connecting & disconnecting a number times whilst tidying up the cabling.

I have been through this process a number of times, changing cables, microfilter, router and connecting to master socket. It's hasn't made a lasting difference in the past, but as it now appears stable I can't expect you to escalate. Would it be possible to leave the ticket open and see what happens?
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

The ticket will auto close after 14 days of inaction.

Can you please post the router stats. If the DS SNRM is above 6dB that might point to something requiring attention.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

PNcommuser
Dabbler

Thanks for reply...

Stats remain virtually unchanged since last posted yesterday (message:13)

Uptime: 0 days 02:04:34
7 - Data rate: 1172/6655
8 - Maximum data rate: 1188/9800
9 - Noise margin: 6.4/9.0
10 - Line attenuation: 22.4/42.0
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @PNcommuser

As advised above the ticket will stay with yourself for 14 days

Let us know if the drops return and we'll investigate further

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team