cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issues since last night 22nd April

Stuart1402

Connection issues since last night 22nd April

I have had problems connecting since early yesterday evening. I have carried out all of the usual checks and tests to no avail. My BT Home Hub 5 tells me it is connected one minute then not the next. Even when it seems connected I am unable to access internet via either PC's or mobiles. I have tried calling Plusnet but no operators are available and I am directed to this community page. I am located in Banstead, Surrey. Is anyone else suffering issues in this area?

How can I get this checked and a fix underway?

1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Connection issues since last night 22nd April

Hi @Stuart1402,

I'm sorry that you're having problems with your connection and for any inconvenience that this has caused you. I've tested your line and the test has picked up a problem on the copper line. Unfortunately, as we're not your landline provider, we are unable to investigate this issue further from here. Please contact your landline provider and ask them to look into this fault. Please let us know if the connection issue persists once the landline fault is resolved.

Cu Line Test
Copper Line Test
Circuit ID: CBUKXXXXXXXX Service ID: BBEUXXXXXXXX
Telephone NO.: NA Test Executed On: 24-04-2020 12:31:55
Test Outcome: CIDT FAULT - HIGH RESISTANCE IMBALANCE DETECTED DTR: T307
Copper Test Details
  A to E B to E
Capacitance:    
DP Line Length Estimate: 817 Metres DN Line Length Estimate: 855 Metres
Celerity:   Line Loss: 11.44 dB
Line Stability:  
Fault Report Advised: Y
Service Level: 2
BRAGOutcome: Good
Faceplate: Cannot Be Detected
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team