cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection constantly dropping for hours!

Jax15

Connection constantly dropping for hours!

We have been having terrible problems with Plusnet broadband over the last few weeks, with no connection for hours.  This isn't very helpful with working for home and trying to have meetings!  We have tested the line which is working.  What is going on?  I'm seriously thinking of switching provider as PlusNet are not providing the service we are paying for.

2 REPLIES 2
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: Connection constantly dropping for hours!

Hello @Jax15,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your connection and for any inconvenience this has caused.

Having tested your line we can see there is a potential issue and would need you to raise a fault here.

Please update the thread here once raised and I will pick this up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Jax15

Re: Connection constantly dropping for hours!

Sammy, we have carried out troubleshooting.  The phone line is very noisy and we are still loosing the internet for hours on end.  I have tried calling PlusNet but there is a standard message saying you can not take my call.

Please can you escalate this urgently! this has been going on for a few weeks now and we are not receiving the service we signed up for!

Many thanks