cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection & Speed Issues- Help please??

KaidenJustin

Connection & Speed Issues- Help please??

Hi

My elderly parents are not very internet savvy, and currently isolating. They have had broadband with PN for several years. Recently have tried having video chats etc, with very choppy video and lag, and disconnects, as well as poor VOD etc. I have checked with them about resetting the router, swapping filters and restarting devices- 1 ipad, 1 mobile and 1 smart TV- still no improvement. Having done a BT speedtest is would appear there is an issue with the speed (profile) of the connection- I am not sure if you would take a DM from myself (also a PN user) with details (I am aware of any details that you may need to verify), or just a username and telephone number and check/adjust the line on their behalf. Not asking for any extra detail, just to check the line and adjust if possible?

Many Thanks

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Connection & Speed Issues- Help please??

I am sorry to hear that your parents are having some issues with their speed @KaidenJustin.

Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed.

In the meantime, please raise a speed fault online at faults.plus.net.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team