cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to Plus.net with a Cisco Linksys WAG320N

nerdbiker

Connecting to Plus.net with a Cisco Linksys WAG320N

Hello,
I have just signed up to Plus.net because we have moved house and my previous broadband provider (O2) cannot transfer their service to my new address. I was using a WAG320N router before and would like to continue to use it for my new connection.
Has anyone used this router to connect to Plus.net?
It took some effort to get it configured to connect to O2 so I wanted to know if anyone has any tips or connection settings they could share?
I saw the router is not on the  "compatible router list" but they also say the list only contains routers they know have been used and do work, it seems to imply there is no reason it should not work - perhaps Plus.net also need a list of router known not to work Smiley
Thanks for any help you can give,
Anthony
2 REPLIES 2
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Connecting to Plus.net with a Cisco Linksys WAG320N

As long as you can enter the connection details shown on this website page your router should be able to connect to Plusnet. I'll be surprised if you can't.
Are you on a 21CN exchange? In any case I believe the router supports ADSL2+.
David
nerdbiker

Re: Connecting to Plus.net with a Cisco Linksys WAG320N

Thanks for the information. I am on a 21CN exchange and the router does support ADSL2+ so it should be ok.
Phone line went live today so I'm just waiting for the broadband to be activated.
Thanks again,
Anthony