Robert_21
Dabbler

Re: Connected but no internet

Yes, i do have the username 

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

OK - then you need to replace 'setup' with that 'username' - but do so with the DSL cable unplugged.

John
Robert_21
Dabbler

Can’t connect to Broadband

Your Hub is currently set up with the following Broadband username: **********@plusdsl.net.

You'll need to configure your Hub with your username and password before you can connect to the internet; pick the 'Go to Hub Manager' option below and you'll be routed to the Hub Manager where you can change the settings.

Then wait a few minutes and check your Hub lights. If the broadband light goes out and the power light is a steady blue, you're connected to broadband and the problem is fixed.

If this hasn't fixed the problem, try restarting your Hub by pressing the restart button (it's on the top).
Robert_21
Dabbler

The Password for the Broadband username is the same with the Admin password i use to login on the hub page ?

jab1
Legend

Yes

John
jab1
Legend

Ignore the above comment - the password for the username is the Account password, not the Hub login Password.

John
Robert_21
Dabbler

There is any online chat where i can chat with someone from Plusnet ?  As i cant get hold of my landlord and i do not know the account password, just the username and the admin password

jab1
Legend

You could try the Facebook or Twitter channels, but as you are not the account holder, they probably won't talk to you.

The other (possible) option would be to leave the DSL cable unplugged, turn the router off completely, wait five minutes or so, turn it back on, and see if it auto-resets.

John