cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected But No Internet

Montella
Hooked

Connected But No Internet

Hi. For at least the last few hours my Internet has been down. Everything is connected up okay, router's power is fine, but the broadband light is flashing and the Internet light isn't flashing at all. Would someone from Plusnet be able to look into this for me please? Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Connected But No Internet

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Montella, I'm sorry for the issues you are experiencing. I've tested your line which shows your line your currently not in sync however, the cause of this hasn't been picked up.

Please can you have a run through our troubleshooting here , I'd also connect your router into the test socket and leave it there for the time being.

If the issue persists, please raise this here to us and let us know once done so we can investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Montella
Hooked

Hi Lauren. I discovered a significant portion of my area had a total outage and there were a number of Openreach vans parked half a mile down the road, with men working throughout the day yesterday and today. It seems to be back up and running now though. Thanks for your help. 

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Not in the CV area by any chance?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Montella,

We are glad to hear your services are back online now.

Let us know if you have any further queries please.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team