cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused ref explanantion to usage

Bobubbles

Confused ref explanantion to usage

I was (and still am) away from my mothers property where i pay for a plusnet internet account. No one else has access to this internet connection and yet the usage whilst i have been over 200 miles away, has been far in access of that that i normally use when i am in situ.
When i rang Plusnet Customer Services (having been alerted to whats going on via email... you are reaching your account limit etc) i was told that they knew i wasnt using the internet but there was a fault their end which would be sorted. This was on Friday of last week.
I then get an email yesterday saying i had gone over my limit and usage was restricted. I rang Plusnet to ask what was going on and was told not to worry, they would lift that restriction (i travel back to my mothers this evening) and that I would not get charged for the extra usage. The customer service advisor could not expalin why this is happening.
Please can anyone tell me what is going on?
1 REPLY 1
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Confused ref explanantion to usage

Hi Bobubbles.
We've currently a problem raised(Ref: 76497) to investigate this, I can see that your account is being monitored for any additional charges being added incorrectly.