cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint- Moved house and "upgraded"

Matthewc672

Complaint- Moved house and "upgraded"

-Around 3 hours on phone calls..
-Webchat that can't help and asked to ring up again..
-Transfered from department to department
-4 disconnects from phone calls
-3 texts on different days telling me my router in on route
-2 routers delivered
-closed call logs letting me know everything is OK

And still no broadband....can anyone actual help and at least tell me something is being done.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Complaint- Moved house and "upgraded"

Apologies for the experience you've had.

I believe I've fixed for you now. It looks like the broadband component on your account wasn't automatically re-added following completion of your house move order.

Of the two routers you've received could you use the one with the serial number ending in 9483 please? You'll find this on the base of the router. It doesn't look like the other router is properly configured to set itself up automatically.

Let me know how it goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Matthewc672

Thank you for your quick reply. No worries will send it back, let me know the postal address please.

Thank you
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem.

Ideally I'd like to send you a returns bag with a pre-paid label, so it'll make its way back to the warehouse, but we can only order them on the back of a router order, and as it looks like the router wasn't delivered to your new address, the returns bag would end up at your old address.

I'd recommend either keeping the router as a spare, recycling it in line with the WEEE Legislation or posting it back to us (unfortunately at your own expense) at WEEE Take Back Scheme, Plusnet, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 2GU and we'll dispose of it.

(I'd personally choose the first option, always good to have a spare)

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet