cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compare your DMT stats.

scootie
Grafter

Compare your DMT stats.

Thought it would be intersting to see lots of DMT captures in one place and see what the state of the qualtiy phone lines is across the nation.
Also when i posted my dmt stats on the forum awhile ago a helpful wizard posted theres with the same line atten and snr and they where getting 500kbps-1000kbps better sync speed than i was seeing and led me to play with my master socket and sorted my sync speed out to match nearer what the wizard was getting. so my thinking was that it would be gd to be able to scan down and find a simalr line sats to your own and compare.
So heres mine to start the ball rolling.
51db atten line.
night time sync an snr target of 12db and synced for 7 days straight now. I can sync above 4000kbps in day time but find the error count to high on fast path.
edit= added router stats snr graph. tried as Anotherone surrgested but dmt keeps thorwing wobbley with reloding stats.
3 REPLIES 3
ian007jen
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Compare your DMT stats.

Here is mine. Low evening  snrm of 3.5
Ian
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

You'll get a better picture with the Noise Margin plots shown.
ian007jen
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

@Anotherone, The firmware I am using on the speedtouch 716WL this is all the information that you can recieve, using an earlier firmware I can expose the hidden tabs and control the SNRM and also display the noise margin plots you mention. Wink
Ian