cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewords...???

breakinpig
Rising Star

Codewords...???

Has anyone found a codeword you can use to achieve an escalation with Plusnet. I switched on 7 Sep but still no internet, Plusnet keep blaming Openreach, saying that they're not doing anything with my order.

I expressed surprise that Plusnet just have to accept Openreach saying they haven't done anything and asked if there was a contract manager who can intervene to resolve these issues (given that Plusnet are a customer of openreach).

They said no... surely this can't be right?!?

Is there a codeword or something you can use to escalate this within Plusnet so that they can get their supplier in line???

Just want to go back to Sky at this point...

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Codewords...???

I'm really sorry for the delay and thanks for your time on the phone.

I've dropped a reply on your original thread Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
breakinpig
Rising Star

Thanks for the call but we’ve actually got further away from a solution in that we’ve just cancelled the order so we’re looking at a minimum of 4 working days until the broadband. That will make it 3 whole weeks with no internet access off the back of an openreach to openreach switch.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat):Topic locked in favour of this one.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine