cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Churchofmoom : Back to abysmal speeds.

churchofmoom

Churchofmoom : Back to abysmal speeds.

I'm sick of the low speeds I've been getting in the past couple of months. When I last reset it everything worked fine for a couple of hours then my connection cut out and I reconnected to low speeds again.
I'm sorry that I'm only on the basic package, but it doesn't mean that I should get [Censored] on due to over capacity. Now if I'm only getting 10% of the speed I should be getting, then I think it's only right that I should be allowed to pay 10% of the price, don't you think?
Good Honest Broadband? It's honestly [Censored], that's what it is.
jim:green split off and retitled mod:end
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Churchofmoom : Back to abysmal speeds.

I have split off your latest post to a new thread for better visibility.
Looking back at your previous posts I can't see any record of you raising a fault or being asked to provide information to help diagnosis.
Can you provide the information requested here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,96155.0.html and we will see if we can help solve the problem or at least point you in the right direction
To correct a misunderstanding - capacity or lack of it at the exchange or Plusnet will not affect the speed of synchronisation which is governed entirely by the state of the line between your router and the exchange. This includes your internal wiring
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Churchofmoom : Back to abysmal speeds.

Hi there,
You've got a lot of dropping connections showing on your line, which will have reduced the speed profile hence the slow speeds you're seeing. If it still drops with just the router plugged into the master phone socket with everything else that's normally plugged into the phone line removed then it's almost certainly a line fault and will need raising to us through the troubleshooter at http://faults.plus.net - we'll pick it up from there and get it sorted for you. Please bear in mind though we won't get the ticket through until all the questions there have been answered.
Hope that helps,