Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed product

chrisco
Grafter

Changed product

Hi All,
To save a few pennies, I've just changed my BB product from premier option 1 to BBYW option 2 which will come into force from my next billing date in Oct. I have just had a thought, with regard to speed, will I be automatically upgraded to 8Mb as part of the package or will I stay on 2Mb?
Regards Christine (Chris) Cole
8 REPLIES 8
James
Grafter

Re: Changed product

Hi Chris,
Not as far as I know, but I'll be more than happy to place an order to move you to Max if you would like me too.
chrisco
Grafter

Hi James,
I wouldn't mind upgrading providing the earlier problems with Max have been ironed out.  I'm not too bothered about staying on 2Mb as I have a fairly steady connection 90% of the time and to be honest if it means aggro I'd rather stay as I am. If you can convince me that the time is right then yes I would like to upgrade. Undecided 
bertie123
Dabbler

The problems that occured with Max are well and truly over, when the Max re-grade does go through for the first 10 days you could notice the speed of your connection change quite frequently, this is normal and is just so your line sync's at the fastest speed your line can sustain. If you raise a ticket on your account and let me know the ticket id i will put the re-grade through for you. The re-grade will take effect the next working day so if you have a router you will need to disconnect and re-connect to take advantage of the faster speeds.
chrisco
Grafter

I've read through all the bumph on max & my gut feeling is to leave well alone, too many ifs & buts for my liking. My speeds stay fairly constant at 2Mb & suits me fine for what I want to do, as the saying goes "if it aint broke............................."
Thanks anyway.
James
Grafter

Hi Chris,
I've tried giving you a rig and got deafened by a fax machine Wink
I've been looking at your line and the quality is very good, so I'd expect you to see the full 8Mbps if you'd like me to do so for you.  If you want me to give you a ring, just pm me with a telephone number and a good time to call.
chrisco
Grafter

Hi James, just did.
James
Grafter

Thanks Chris.
Tomorrow should see a nice improvement for you.
chrisco
Grafter

Hope so James, thanks for your help. Smiley