cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed filter, IP profile increased, speed yet to?

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Changed filter, IP profile increased, speed yet to?

You realise that your current sync speed is a frustrating 1 step away (32kbps) from getting a 6500 profile Sad
In view of recent resyncs, I'd leave it a while, but then when the SNRM is nice and steady between about 6.5 to 7dB, I'd be tempted to try and nudge it up a bit.
alben
Grafter

Re: Changed filter, IP profile increased, speed yet to?

Hi Chris, I have managed by good luck more than judgment to synch as shown below, these were there stats that got me a 6500 until the recent power supply problems, patience will now be a virtue Smiley Stats just taken
Alan
Statistics                                  Downstream                          Upstream
Line Rate                                  7392 Kbps                              448 Kbps
Attainable Line Rate                8000 Kbps                              1140 Kbps
Noise Margin                            6.4 dB                                        22.0 dB
Line Attenuation                      26.0 dB                                    21.0 dB
Output Power                          12.3 dBm                                  19.7 dBm