Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalogue of disasters

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Catalogue of disasters

Hi there,
I think that it may have been your account that I dispatched some routers for yesterday (later than promised I know and apologise for), I know Mark was rushed off his feet all day yesterday but I'll catch up with him shortly and ask him to reply to your mails.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
newmillscomp
Grafter

It just gets better and better - not
Facts
Promised spare routers - waited over a week.
Promised business support on my account - first time I tried to use it I was rebuffed by PN staff as business support was not in place
Promised billing date 22nd feb - this too has not happened.have been debited for december.
Empty promises to placate an angry customer.
Can someone in PN please wake up and smell the coffee - I AM LIVID.
James
Grafter

Morning,
I'm sorry that noone's picked up this thread until now.
Firstly, with regards to the routers that you were promised, I'm afraid that that was initially my fault as I sent them to the account this this account is linked to (that of your referral) rather than your actual account.  Chris then ordered a couple of routers on your account so that you would have a couple available for testing should they be required.  Both of these were dispatched on December 11th.  Given the time of year, it should have been received within 3-5 working days of that point.  If you still haven't received the promised routers, please let me know and I'll send them from the office instead.
Regarding the Business Support that you have been promised for your account, there is a note on your account (in bold text!) that you have been promised Business Support.  However, this note was superceded by another one which stated that your invoice date had been changed as patrt of a mop up to a problem.  I'm very sorry that this affected you and your account now once again clearly states that you are entitled to Business Support and your refund should have been processed.
If you would like me to give you a call to discuss, I would be more than happy to do so.
MrC
Grafter

Quote from: m063
I have a go-live date of Thursday pm (4 Dec) for a referral. Router hardware delivery shows 'The order is awaiting processing '.
Should I expect it to arrive in time?

Oh Poo! Looks like I might be in a similar position. I've a referral (my first!) with a switch date on 8/1/09 from an order placed on 31/12/08. The order tracker for their a/c is showing:"Hardware delivery  The order has not yet been placed". Should I be worried/chasing PN?
Mike
James
Grafter

Hiya,
That's not uncommon.  The reason being that we wait for BT to "commit" to an activation date before ordering the hardware.
If you would like me to, please drop me a PM with the username in question and I'll manually order the hardware.
MrC
Grafter

Quote from: Jameseh
If you would like me to, please drop me a PM with the username in question and I'll manually order the hardware.

Thanks for the comment and offer James; I think I can wait for the due process to follow through. If necessary I've spare router/modems kicking around so I can preconfigure one and take around - the user is local to me.
Cheers,
Mike
James
Grafter

Thanks Mike.
The offer remains though.  If you need any help, feel free to give me a shout.