cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled order, no reason given

mapkyca

Cancelled order, no reason given

Folks,
Act of desperation here, since I can't get through to anyone at plusnet customer service, nobody answers support tickets any more and the chat feature the site redirects everyone to use has *still* not been implemented.
I made an order for broadband three weeks ago. They made me wait for three weeks for the earliest engineer slot (!), I took a day off work to wait for an engineer who either never came or didn't need access to the property, and when I logged in to my account this morning I saw an automated message (sent at 1am the morning before the engineer was supposed to come) saying that my order has been cancelled with absolutely no reason given (although they're still happy to take my money it would seem, since they're planning to bill me next month despite not having set up anything.).
I've had no response from anyone at plusnet about this, or the fact that they still haven't sent me the router that I've ordered. But I guess that's secondary.
This is, suffice it to say, not good enough.
Does anyone out there have a direct dial of someone I can talk to to either find out just what the hell is going on, or the direct dial of someone who can issue a full refund?
2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Cancelled order, no reason given

It looks like our suppliers records weren't updated after the phone line was activated so we couldn't place the broadband order.
I'm getting that placed for you now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
mapkyca

Re: Cancelled order, no reason given

Many thanks Smiley