Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view my usage

FIXED
rorantar
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Can't view my usage

I've been unable to view my broadband usage recently, both yesterday (Sunday), and again this evening, over 24 hours later. Instead the View Usage page shows the message:

"Sorry, there's nothing to show at the moment. This might be because your account is new, or your usage has been reset for a new billing period."

My account has been running smoothly for several years, so not new. My billing period starts on the 18th, still a few days away. How do I view my recent usage? 

7 REPLIES 7
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Can't view my usage

Hi @rorantar,

Sorry to hear about the issues viewing your usage.

I have responded further via a ticket on your account here

rorantar
Dabbler

I'm still unable to view my broadband usage tonight, 48 hours after raising the problem. Also not heard from Plusnet since Monday. Has anyone else experienced the same error message. If so, what you did to fix it?

I've tried logging into my account using a different browser on a different laptop, but I get the same error regardless. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry to hear this.

I've refreshed the broadband component on your account to try to fix this.

Can you switch your router off for 15 minutes then back on, letting us know how it goes please?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
rorantar
Dabbler

View usage still not working. I turned the router off for 30 minutes as directed, but afterwards got the same "sorry, we can't see your usage" error. I've updated the ticket.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Hi there.

I can see that the view my broadband usage monitor is now working. Can you confirm?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
rorantar
Dabbler

Thanks. All now working again!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem. If it happens again I’d try switching your router off for around 10-15 minutes then leave it overnight to see if the usage monitors appears.
Failing that feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to investigate. Smiley
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet