cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view my Bills II

StevePhx
Dabbler

Can't view my Bills II

Hi - this is a follow on to my post "Can't view my Bills" from a couple of months ago.

This is an ongoing problem, suffered by many people over a long period of time - there are similar posts on this forum going back years!

Could I please have ALL my bills emailed to me from now on, including the last one, as it's pointless sending me an email with the subject, "Your bill is ready to view" when I can't access it in my account through any browser on any device!

Thanks in advance.

Steve

2 REPLIES 2
Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

Re: Can't view my Bills II

I've been having problems accessing my bill for the last couple of months, both in Firefox and Safari. The page starts loading and I get as far as the huge purple 'Help' banner/link, something quickly flashes up about loading but it never shows the rest of the Billing page.

I had to install Chrome in order to use a particular page on Faceook, just after a FF update and so tried that and everything works OK with the billing page, and I'm able to download my PN bills with that instead, but it's annoying having to launch a different browser. The problem with the FB page solved itself after a further update to FF but that hasn't fixed the problem with the Plusnet Billing page.

STOP PRESS!!!
Firefox has done a further update, which seems to have taken it back to version 82, and the Billing page is loading properly again!

Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both
StevePhx
Dabbler

Re: Can't view my Bills II

Thanks for that suggestion.  Unfortunately (and just tried again to be sure) it doesn't work for me - "Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later."

I've tried Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE etc. on Windows 7/10, Linux, Android and iPad - nada! 

Interestingly, after my first post on this subject and after Plusnet support accessed my bills and sent them to me, it worked - twice!!!  Then stopped again.

I spent 2 x 20 mins on the support line last week with no reply (I had work to do so had to give up), and then another 40 mins where I just left it ringing until someone answered, and I arranged to have my September invoice emailed to me.

I am now over the contract renewal date and will be moving both my Plusnet accounts elsewhere - partly due to the inability to access the billing system, but also due to the terrible support wait times.

Appreciate the message though.