cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i have 2 lines? 2 routers etc?

MickHowes1
Grafter

Can i have 2 lines? 2 routers etc?

How much does it cost to get another line put into the house? as i would like a line for my mum and dad and a line purely for myself and gaming. How much a month extra would it be? thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 157

Re: Can i have 2 lines? 2 routers etc?

The same as the cost for the first line plus new line installation charges.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi MickHowes1,
If you wanted another line from Plusnet with broadband on it you would have to sign up a new account for this and if an engineer is required to install/re-connect the line then there's an upfront cost of £49.99. The monthly cost would then depend on the Line Rental and broadband package you opted for.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Don't forget the referral scheme, at least you'd get the equivalent to a small discount (on the original account) if you use it as a referral for the second one.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.