cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anybody tell me when my BB is going to be active?

lib319

Can anybody tell me when my BB is going to be active?

"Your broadband order will be placed within the next 24-72 hours" Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM
"We're running the final checks on your telephone line before submitting your order." This morning Thurs 7 Feb
Anything?  I paid for this in November.  It's taking a long time.
4 REPLIES 4
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Can anybody tell me when my BB is going to be active?

Hi there,
Really sorry about the delay, I've just had a word with our provisioning team and they've moved things on for you. You should get an update on the ticket shortly.
lib319

Thanks
"Thank you for your response,
Unfortunately the order that was placed automatically rejected and this was not picked up by our automated systems.
This was due to your phone not showing as active in the broadband systems.
This has now been rectified and your order has now been submitted to our suppliers and your broadband service should take between 7 - 10 days to complete."
The waiting continues.......
The support from PN is good and I appreciate your replies and attention but if I'd known that this level of delay upon delay (BTOR of course have their share of responsibility too) was on the cards I would never have chosen Plusnet.
7 - 10 days? I don't believe it will active within 7-10 days, prove me wrong PN, prove me wrong!!
Devonian
Grafter

I agree PN does seem to take longer than the competition to activate the service.
BUT....
Once your service is active, the level of customer service, and in general the actual product supplied is very good.
I have traveled the broadband suppliers quite a bit, and I can honestly say not 1 has matched PN.
Good luck, and welcome aboard. Smiley
lib319

Cheers, see you in 7-10 days.  Perhaps.