cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSC: MAC Code

Julesp1970
Grafter

CSC: MAC Code

How long will it take me to recieve my requested MAC code, ok i only asked for it via help center this evening, but just wondered how long it will take?  thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: CSC: MAC Code

You'll have the MAC within 5 days, anything we can do to get you to stay?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Julesp1970
Grafter

no, sorry you can't, just a change in circumstances.
Anyway i am a bit confused however, I originally submitted a cancellation request on Monday 10th Decemeber, and payment of £5.89 was taken on the Tuesday, now when i phoned up last night to explain i now want to migrate not disconnect the lady on the phone told me that if i don't use my newley requested MAC key before my disconnection date of the 10th/11 January,(not 30 day's from MAC key request i may add)  I will still be disconnected, now i have recieved a ticket from you stating that i have £7.50 outstanding.... I don't think so...can someone please check this out asap please.
thankyou
James
Grafter

Hi there,
There is a scheduled account change to move you to a generic services account, which means that Home Phone will remain active.  If you're not going to migrate by that point I'll be more than happy to get this removed for you.
I can see that your MAC Code has also been generated for you.