Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONSTANT Packet loss

lowlatency
Grafter

Re: CONSTANT Packet loss

Chris,
that fault I logged was on friday when a lot of people got disconnected for 2 hours
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,111816.msg958605.html#msg958605
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for posting the ping graph, have things improved noticably since the SNR was set back to six (other than what you've mentioned above).
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lowlatency
Grafter

Well so far so good

No disconnects for yesterday
Can I just ask, I have been reading these forums lately and always see messages from plusnet staff about trouble on different gateways especially pcl-ag and telling people to 'gateway hop'
so what is the best gateway to be on for me, im on pcl-ag07 at the mo.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

We're seeing it mainly on the pcl-ag... gateways but it could potentially effect any of them. If you think it's potentially causing you an issue then do a disconnect then connect via your router to get on a different gateway until we get to the bottom of this.
shure
Grafter

@ Chris: well, I just posted on this thread where I'm getting pretty crappy results from pcl-ag07 again.  Kelly asked me yesterday to stay on it while you guys monitored it.  Happy to stay for a bit if it helps but if no improvement I'm going to want to get a better gateway at some point Cool