cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSING QUESTIONS??? + Other!

batbob00

CLOSING QUESTIONS??? + Other!

Hi! I need to raise a new ticket for engineer thingy.. But I am unable to because Plusnet sends many open questions which have no closing on them. . .
Can't call up because there's no phone as that is what the repair is needed for.
Please can the 3 open questions on my acc be closed so I can do what I need to.. Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5
batbob00

Re: CLOSING QUESTIONS??? + Other!

This is Quite URGENT! Can someone help me... I can't do anything untill a PN staff closes silly things needlessly sent in Questions/Assistant
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just checked and there are no Plusnet staff on the Forum at this time, you could try phoning to get your questions closed - if you need it doing this evening.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

I've just been onto CS to draw attention to this thread and ask that the request be actioned on the basis of the post. Sadly, apparently it can't be done unless your username and password is supplied. So I guess you will have to give them a call using a phone that is working.  Sad
David
David
hoody47

Thanks for letting us know.
This issue is now being dealt with.

Adam
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi batbob00,
Are you still having the same problem? I've just checked your account and it looks like there's less than 3 tickets open now so you should be fine, please let us know if not.
You should also be able to request the engineer by commenting on your open fault ticket rather than raising a new one?
@hoody47, were you having the same problem?