Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband very slow today

davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Broadband very slow today

So annoying - I've done everything except install a new router - because they can't/won't admit an issue!!

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Looking at the PN staff logged in here, I can only see Gandalf, who from a comment I spotted earlier is lurking at home, and David Williams (mobile phone help?)

John
ukscotth

Huge company and they cant even be bothered to inform everyone whats going on, it amazes me.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

They ARE aware, but you have to know the Service Status phone number (0800 9176714) to find this out.

John
veloman
Grafter

Having read through some of the preceding posts I realise how lucky I am. Although I am currently struggling to reach a download speed of 1Mbs here in the cold and damp Midlands my normal speed is only just over 10Mbs. Those customers normally used to speeds of 76Mbs and now only getting a couple of Mbs must be really hacked off!

I'm getting on a bit in years now and spending at least 30 minutes on the phone waiting to be answered seems a bit of a waste of the time I have left so I guess I will just have to sit here and quietly fume and go back to my library book....

towerblocks
Grafter

Same for since late last night i noticed, Slow webpages loading, Some not loading at all, Can't watch any twitch streams, It just buffers.

Antonz85
Hooked

hi guys im having the same problem here in east london since yesterday aswell.

my speed tests are showing im only getting 1.50mbps when im used to getting around 19.50mbps.

upload speed and ping seem normal.

really hope this is sorted soon nothing is working properly webpages streams very annoying.

it looks like its a widespread problem

aquatabby

Same in Essex. 0.9 Mb/s download, upload is fine. Yet according to Plusnet there is no issue.

Very annoying, and the first time in 2 years that I would consider changing provider. Things go wrong, that's understandable. But don't pretend it's not happening ..

ukscotth

Mines working now Smiley

adam1966
Dabbler

Mine too Smiley

Robnor11
Hooked

Mine is up to the normal speed as well now
Antonz85
Hooked

seems like mine has started working better also. my speed test is noe showing around 14.20mbps which aint the usual 19 but its a start

Sakrvillain

Back up and running at true speed now as wellRoll_eyes

timhugall
Hooked

Backup to full speed here in South Somerset. Ping is a little high still but at least now as cord cutters we can actually watch some TV 🙂

FAILSAFE01
Rising Star

Mine has also been slow in the NW London area , down to 0.9mbs (virtually useless), Plusnet can't be bothered to inform their customers which is a disgrace. Time for me to email their CEO again and create a formal complaint . If they are going to waste my time with a poor service I will waste £100's of their admin time.