cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband usage page not working..........

FIXED
Tomplus73
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Broadband usage page not working..........

.......................Again !   Suppose this is the right page to post this,and I know this isn't of earth shattering importance,unlike those who have terrible speeds etc.But I do like to check my usage now and again.

Its been reading zero usage since about  Nov 23/4 and in case anyone wonders,there have been no changes here,that might affect it. Thanks and Happy Xmas,especially if it gets fixed !!

2 REPLIES 2
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Broadband usage page not working..........

Lots of threads about this  like Here

Other threads and staff have said it is turned off on the new network as it was causing packet loss and they are working on a solution.

Quote from that thread by staff member MattyC

I feel that your circumstance is different, as in the legacy days the usage feature was only there to ensure that limits weren't being hit. Nowadays, there's little practical use for it.

For the record, showing usage has not been fully withdrawn, and is definitely not a confirmed company decision. We will be looking for a fix. In the meantime, I'd say that it's probably best not to bank on our usage pages for your issue. Apologies for this.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Tomplus73
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Broadband usage page not working..........

Fix

Oh,ok thanks.......................would never have  thought to to check under "anything else "  Think I checked just about,"everywhere else" LOL !