cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband usage broken

shadowdale

Broadband usage broken

Hi,
I'm currently on a Level 2 Management for my broadband usage however as I was billed a few days ago this should have been reset (check my view my usage section for details i.e. Peak usage this month so far is 625.02MB).
Clearly whatever script ran to reset the usage has failed which is a pain as it means during peak hours I'm down to worse than dialup speeds, the only reason I'm posting here is that at this speed raising a help desk ticket just isn't working Sad
Can someone raise this as undoubtedly if I'm affected then multiple other customers will be.
Thanks Smiley
Scott
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Broadband usage broken

As it's the weekend this may not get spotted, you might be as well to ring the call centre Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
shadowdale

Yeah might have to resort to that, but hopefully one of me old PlusNet chums will pick this post up  Cheesy
Hugs
dick:quote
shadowdale

Quote from: shadowdale
Hi,
I'm currently on a Level 2 Management for my broadband usage however as I was billed a few days ago this should have been reset (check my view my usage section for details i.e. Peak usage this month so far is 625.02MB).
Clearly whatever script ran to reset the usage has failed which is a pain as it means during peak hours I'm down to worse than dialup speeds, the only reason I'm posting here is that at this speed raising a help desk ticket just isn't working Sad
Can someone raise this as undoubtedly if I'm affected then multiple other customers will be.
Thanks Smiley
Scott

Just out of interest what happens when you hit level 3?  Despite using less than 1GB so far this month I'm fast approaching Level 3?  Sad
HELP!  Cry
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Your usage this month is over the allowance for your product, you're not just looking at this weeks figures are you? As from what I can tell everything is tallying up correctly from here. Looking at your daily breakdown, it seems that the vast majority of the usage was on Sunday 2nd, did you download/update anything that day?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
shadowdale

Hey Dude  Smiley
Well believe it or not everything does seem to tally up now although it looks extremely weird?  According to the stats as you've pointed out it now shows a massive usage on the 2nd, 19.29GB of which is attributed to gaming on that day?  Playing Modern Warfare 2 has never totted up to that before?
Still guess that's me knackered till billing day  Shocked
Cheers Anyways
adie:quote