Broadband speed

Hightower69
Dabbler

Re: Broadband speed

Good thinking batman, I was that excited I forgot
Hightower69
Dabbler

If we could creep it up to 1.5 i would be a happy bunny!!
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I've upped it to 1100 to match the improvement made on the BT side profile, I'm afraid it's not quite up to 1500 yet though. Hopefully it'll get there soon.
Hightower69
Dabbler

1.1 really ?
Hightower69
Dabbler

Well finally had an engineer out, confirmed what my line should give me, at least 2mb, changed some settings etc, got me up to 1.5, from 1.1, that was Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon plusnet problems Internet down, today back to 1.05, thanks a lot, in 2 days you've managed to slow me down by a third, I can't say what I really want to say so I will just say one word USELESS
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi there,
Sorry to see that your speed has dropped, it has since changed to 1.3MB/s since your last post. It may be that we need to place a SNR reset on your line but we just need to make sure that your line is stable, if your line remains stable over the next 24 hours or so then we can look at doing that.
Hightower69
Dabbler

Speeds dropping AGAIN!
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Not sure what to suggest aside from another fault to be honest, though we're not seeing any drops on the line so if you wanted to try another SNR reset we could do. Given that it's not worked for long previously though I think it'd be better to try another fault - if you could do so at http://faults.plus.net we'll get onto it for you.