cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband slow then stops altogether

Karl922

Broadband slow then stops altogether

Any chance plusnet can have a look at my line. Pretty much every month I have a problem with speed, gone down to about 0.3 mbs and this time it's dropped all together. Don't get any internet at all.
Every time I've mentioned it you guys manage to find a fault in the line.
Cheers
2 REPLIES 2
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Broadband slow then stops altogether

Hi Karl922,
I've taken a look at the fault you raised on your account and it appears that the testing has returned a high imbalance on the line which appears to be causing the speed issues. At present this is asking us to book an appointment for an engineer to come out to the property to address this for you so if you could drop me a private message with 3 dates and times (Mon-Fri 8am to 1pm or 1pm to 6pm) for next week, I'll get this booked in for you.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: Broadband slow then stops altogether

@CRT,
This user was also asked here - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,128816.msg1119406.html#msg1119406 - to offer engineer dates, however they implied they were not able to be there during the day time.  Where appointments ever arranged in respect of this or that request?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.