cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband problem - trying to attract attention

Stonybonytony
Hooked

Broadband problem - trying to attract attention

I have an ongoing issue with my broadband dropping out case 174467832 . An engineer visited, and claimed that the issue was resolved but he has not solved the issue, it is a sporadic issue but is as bad as ever. I have added comments to the help thread saying that the issue is not resolved. How quickly should I expect someone to respond - even an acknowledgement that they are aware that the issue is ongoing not closed would make me feel better. Can one of the staff members of the forum get someone to look at this, or give me an idea of when someone can look at it? 

Ta

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Broadband problem - trying to attract attention

Sorry to hear this.

We'll get you a update shortly

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Stonybonytony
Hooked

Thank you Matthew, it worked - to an extent. I got acknowledgement of the problem and asked for 3dates for an engineer visit. I replied immediately. All three dates have now passed and i have had no further response. I have proposed 3further dates, can you get someone to move the process one stage further please. 

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Hi there,

I'm really sorry that this wasn't picked up. I've booked an appointment now for you. As soon as I get confirmation of this, I'll update the ticket on your account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team