Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband keeps dropping out

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Broadband keeps dropping out

Sounds to me @KGreig you may have been unlucky and the enginner may not have done their job properly.

I can understand your concern, have you done some tests on the landline. Do you notice any noise? A 17070 option 2 line test will help you identify any issues. 

KGreig
Hooked

Re: Broadband keeps dropping out

I have been through the plusnet "support" desk three times using the fault detection system, each time the status has been set to "fixed". I re submitted the same fault as still an ongoing issue today and then decided that there is no longer enough trust in the Plusnet service to expect a fix this time. I asked to terminate my brand new Unlimited Plusnet Fibre Extra account and was told they can't do that for free as I would be reneging on my contract. The current situation is that they will update my account (which has had a "change already in progress" lockout on it since I "upgraded" to the "Unlimited Fibre Extra" account) with a tag of allowing me to leave for "free", once they have decided this is the case. This has been a month and a half... so far.

Plusnet, We'll do you proud