cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband keeping dropping out

Countrystock

Broadband keeping dropping out

Morning.

My broadband keeps dropping out every 4 days or so to a speed of under 1. I contact the help desk who reset and alter it but keeps happening. I'm told each time that it's a fault at the exchange and it trying to push to higher speed down the line but so far after about a month it still keeps happening.

Any ideas??? As it's beginning to turn into a saga

Many Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Broadband keeping dropping out

Hi there,

I'm just having a bit of trouble tracking your account.

Can you send me a PM with your username please and I'll take a look into this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for the PM. I've updated your ticket requesting times for an engineer visit.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Countrystock

Evening Adam

Thanks for your assistance and prompt reply.  We have already had a home visit from the engineer who confirmed that there is no problem with our line.  This has also been confirmed by your colleagues in customer services. They state the problem is with the exchange and too higher speed trying to get down the line.  On my last call they feel that the issue is with noise issue on the line and seems to think this will finally sort out our problem.

Thanks again