cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband down for last hour

Dolga
Dabbler

Re: Broadband down for last hour

I have no wish to discuss my personal details on an open forum with you. My griefs have been sent to another team. My pure reason for coming on here was to discuss my problems with the community not a member of staff. That is what tickets are for.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Dolga wrote:
You think I'm going to screenshot you my bank activity your living in lala land!

I am simply offering to help with this matter. When refund disputes are raised with our billing team, the first thing they ask for is proof that the refund has not arrived in the account in question.

If you'd prefer no staff input on this matter, I'll leave this in the hands of our community as requested.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Dolga
Dabbler

It is supposed to being arranged through a support ticket although no one replies so am still no closer to resolving the problem 🙄
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@Dolga wrote:
I have no wish to discuss my personal details on an open forum with you. My griefs have been sent to another team. My pure reason for coming on here was to discuss my problems with the community not a member of staff. That is what tickets are for.

You've come here looking for help and support ... and then you starts shouting the odds.  Let me ask "If you were here doing the customer support role, how would you respond upon being on the receiving end of this attitude?".

Sure you might be angry, but venting on people trying to help you is not going to resolve anything, nor garner help from the community ... who by the way have not got the means to deal with account or fault queries such as yours.  YOU raised your issue over the alledged non-payment of the refund here, not the staff.  If you did not want it discussed here why did YOU raise it here?  Your attitude is in need of real improvement.  Some good manners and a little bit of civility will get you a good deal, of help around here.

Now back to your issue.  You might only think of the "phone" line as being for voice calls, but it is rather a communications channel for both broadband and voice services.  You cannot have broadband without it.  Having a simple phone hand set (cost about £5) is an essential diagnostic tool.  From the reports above, it rather sounds like you have no dial tone.

As for the refunds ... if they were posted back to your credit card AFTER you had closed it, have you considered the possibility that your card provider has not processed the refund correctly?  You can go check the charges and refunds on your PlusNet account within the user portal.  After that you might wish to have a chat with your ex-card provider.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Dolga
Dabbler

I have perfectly fine manners when treated with such myself. I have not been rude to the community only blunt with staff. I came here to the community as the staff have proved no help to me.
Do not judge me on the information you do not know the full details.
Since February the 8th I have had about 3 weeks connected and in that time the plusnet staff on the phone have lied, hung up, and passed the blame continuously.
In the last 10 years I haven't had the need for a landline telephone and in previous years have been more than happy with plusnets service.
However the past year seems have progressively gone downhill.
You are entitled to your opinion thinking I'm "shouting the odds" for no reason. I can assure you that I feel completely justified.
Thank you for your input.