diana86

Re: Broadband disconnections

ok Smiley thanks i will try it.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Apologies for the delay in coming back to you, I've checked and the line was still banded so I've requested an SNR reset for you - that should take effect within the next few hours.
Hope it sorts things out for you, please let us know if not and we'll investigate further.
diana86

Hi Smiley sorry but my speed still is cuted Smiley only 4 mb instead of 8 Sad
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
The reason things haven't changed is because your line is still dropping connection - if it had been stable the banding should have been removed by now.
I'd recommend raising a fault for a dropping connection issue at http://faults.plus.net or calling our support team to get this raised, we'll then be able to get it investigated for you. Once the dropping connections have been sorted out we'll be able to look at restoring the speed you were enjoying previously.
jinxof83

hey all
I joined plusnet last week and I am having the same issues too!
It happened three days in a row last week. Happened yesterday too. Raised a ticket with support.
Just thought id post here too incase its not just an us problem or if it could be a network problem or something like that
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi jinxof83,
Although the line had been dropping, things seem a lot more stable now. Your profile is back up to 7150 so you should see the increase shortly.
Jojo Smiley