Did you mean: 

Broadband customer service FAIL

jerryw
Grafter

Broadband customer service FAIL

Buyloads buyloads@gmail.com

15:46 (1 minute ago)

to Plusnet

I am leaving Plusnet now, because their linespeeds have plummeted and their service is just a joke. I tried to phone them and was told to go away and try some other time. I tried to log onto the website and couldn't even do that.

I have joined Zen Internet, and hope for better. I sent the following email to plusnet but needless to say, it was rejected because they do not care to hear from their customers. What they said was that emails can go astray .. but that has not stopped them from sending plenty to me. Beyond irritating...

I just wanted you to know that I have been with Plusnet for nearly 20 years and I feel BADLY let down by recent events. You should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you have treated me. You failed to set up a proper payment arrangement and then penalised me for £11 by revoking access. You also sent me a load of emails and when I replied to one, you pompously told me you didn't think emails were a proper way to communicate .. though apparently they are for you, just not for your paying customers.

Shame on you for pretending to be customer friendly but actually being customer hostile

Jerry