cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband connection keeps dropping

lucyfish

Broadband connection keeps dropping

Having some problems with my broadband. It's been intermittent over the past few months and is starting to become frustrating.

The connection will suddenly become very slow and I have to change channels - this works for a while, then I need to change again. It's happening more and more frequently. The problem is the same even when sitting right next to the router. I've taken the faceplate off and the router is plugged in directly, however this doesn't make a difference. Plusnet Customer Service are near impossible to get hold of on the phone. Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
markyoung1066

Re: Broadband connection keeps dropping

Same problem here since october 25. I have been pestering them all over by raising tickets and via twitter and despite having an engineer visit and change of external wiring issue was fixed for literally 5 days then started again and ever since they are blanking my requests. At the moment i suffer from about 20 drops per hour for like 8 hours straight EVERY SINGLE DAY. which means is imposible to try to use internet at all.. even less try to stream something.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Broadband connection keeps dropping

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

I can see a new router is on it's way to you, hopefully this may resolve the problem.

If you are still having issues once you have connected the new router, please let us know so we can investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team