Fixed! Go to the fix.
Re: Broadband connected but no internet
Try putting your correct Member Centre login details in the router - Username@plusdsl.net and Password
There could be many other reasons for no internet but it's worth a try.
Hi @Smoggydan , sorry to hear you're having trouble trying to get online. Everything is looking active and ready when checking the account this evening and we have even seen when the router almost authenticated but tripped on the last hurdle yesterday night whilst using the wrong password. I'd recommend then giving it another go in manually authenticating the router via the steps below and if it still doesn't connect to perhaps try resetting the account password via the below link or jsut logging into the member center to see if the password what you are entering is the right one.
1) To connect to your Hub One, you will need to open a browser and go to http://192.168.1.254
If you have any issues doing this via Wireless, we recommend trying to do it via Ethernet cable instead.
2) You should come to a page with information about your connection, click 'Settings' at the top and it will ask you to sign in with a Password. This is located on the back of your router under 'Admin Password'
3) Select the option for 'Broadband.'
4) You will see some default options, if not, please press 'Disconnect' on the right and this will allow you to change the Username and Password.
5) For your username, this should be your account username and should be in the following format: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your password is your account password
6) Press 'Connect' and you should be online.
Let us know how it goes.